Speciality: composer/music producer (50 hours, private lessons)
In a short timespan, we will cover various approaches to create and perform your own music using a computer, either at home or in the studio.
Beforehand, you must have basic skills in working with computers and the internet.
At the end of the course You will be able to:
- Orient yourself in different genres and styles of music
- Use Digital Audio Workstations
- Analyze music tracks and recreate their elements
- Come up with new musical concepts and create your own tracks
- Create a commercial-sounding project
All lessons are recorded on video. By the end of studies, an archive of unique video tutorials and study materials will be compiled.
Remote lessons via Google Hangouts are available. Check connection guidelines to prepare your audio setup before the scheduled lesson.
You can see the list of subjects included in this course below.
Length: 50 hours
Grading: test, exam, final project